Forward thinking and fast paced Telco organisation, who are rapidly expanding throughout the UK are looking for a Commercial/Data Analyst to support the development and delivery of business/commercial analytics and reporting. The post holder will act as the first point of contact concerning all commercial data for the regions, collating info on budgets, pricing, potential delays to projects/builds and manage Excel related data/BI reporting. You will report to the Head of Commercial and regularly/proactively suggest improvements to manage commercial data more effectively, improving the process and supporting other functions through BI reporting, you will be expected to become an expert in various data sets and support areas of the business who are dependent on these requirements.
This role is predominantly Excel and BI reporting based therefore recent knowledge is required
- INDEX and MATCH
- PIVOT TABLES
- BI/Business Intelligence reporting and data management
- Other Excel Formulas (eg IFERROR, IFNA, SUMIFS, SUMPRODUCT)
- Excel skills such as VBA and Macros
- Dealing with lots of large data sets from various sources/regional teams
- Essential you are able to interpret different data sets and present back to senior management
- High level of attention to detail to spot issues with data in data sets and "cleanse"
- Previous knowledge of working on a commercial pricing projects is advantageous
This role is with a Berks/Oxon based company and requires 2 days in the office per week