Fast paced, leading Telco organisation are looking for an experienced Commercial Contracts Lead who has previously worked with/managed Mobile Network Operators on large-scale/high-value contracts to join their team for an initial period of 6 months. You will be experienced in managing multiple contracts and acting as a commercial advisor on best practice, ensuring contractual commitments are met while leading on contract negotiations and delivery for programme. You will manage governance, contract administration, progress reporting and financial updates with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
You will work closely with the Client Directors and internal legal team to implement/draft commercial changes to support delivery, mitigate risk and avoid delays to the programme. You will take full ownership and have experience of working on multiple high profile/high value contracts simultaneously, having full contract awareness with detailed understanding of contract deliverables, conditions of contract and overall requirements.
- Previous experience of working with Mobile Network Operators and managing commercial contracts
- Ability to build strong working relationships with customer teams, promoting a culture of collaboration
- Lead governance, contract administration, progress reporting and financial updates
- Prepare and provide contractually significant communications and notices - working closely with the legal team
- Analyse contracts and execution plans to highlight areas of commercial risk and to provide mitigation actions
- Main point of contact for resolution of potential disputes
- Identify and manage areas of risk and opportunity
- Negotiate and manage contract change
- Robust management of contract data and information
- Support the delivery/operational teams in managing operational contract changes
- Enable continuous improvement and utilisation of best practices in respect of the execution of the contract
This role is hybrid and requires 2 days PW in West London - do not apply if you are unable to commit to this.