£45000 - £55000 per annum
12 months ago
A 60 employee independently owned firm of accountants with offices in the Southampton area are seeking Client Portfolio Manager to join their firm to support continuing growth across the organisation.
You will manage a team responsible for;
- Management of all client affairs including; accounting, audit, corporate tax, payroll, personal tax and company secretarial.
- Ownership of client responsibility is essential with minimal up managing
- Ensuring all client deadlines are met on time
- Pro actively supporting the Directors & Associate Directors
- Attend existing and potential client meetings
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a dynamically expanding firm and become and essential part of the organisations fabric and future direction.
Successfully holding an ACA or ACCA Qualification is essential in addition to previously managing a portfolio of clients in the environment of an established accountancy practice.
For a further confidential discussion, please contact Alistair Gray, Head of Public Practice on or 07990 886464.