£38000 - £42000 per annum
15 days ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Clients Accountant on behalf of globally recognised media company in London, approximately a 5-minutes from the nearest tube station.
The role will be working specifically with sporting clients and will be focused on everything from invoicing through to the managing cash forecasting, as well as working closely with Sales Directors to provide reports.
The role is extremely well-suited for someone with all-round accounting capabilities who is passionate about sport.
The role is to start as soon as possible and has come around due to someone leaving the position, though there will be a thorough handover.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Ensuring revenue is collected and reported accurately
- Cash forecasting
- Managing the priority disbursement planning
- espond to Sales Directors on all finance-related queries, providing reports when necessary
- Provide financial due diligence for all new client decisions as requested
Key Skill Requirements:
- Previous experience in an all-round accounting position is ideal (transaction and accounting focused)
- Strong VAT knowledge is required for the role
- Ability to liaise with employees of varied seniority
- A keen interest in sports is highly desirable
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.