£400 - £500 per day
4 months ago
Change Project Manager
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Change Project Manager to join a global business services company in Central London for a six month contract. They are looking for someone who has worked on CRM and Marketing automation projects before and can deliver key change management.
- Own and control the whole project working on all parts of the project including budget, timeline, scope, stakeholders, quality, risk issues and management.
- Deliver key change management and adoption activities.
- Deliver rediness change into the business.
- Reporting into the Senior Project Manager and lead projects within the CRM Programme.
- Deliver initiatives successfully with a high standard for customer satisfaction.
- Accurate planning, tracking and reporting required of initiatives.
- Develop strong relationships with customers in the business as well as senior stakeholders.
- Support other programme workstreams and Product Owners when required.
- Manage CRM and Marketing Automation project to a high and efficient standard.
- Project Planning experience and use of tools such as MS Project
- Must have Project Management experience.
- Must have Change Project Management expereince.
- Must have experience of delivering CRM and Marketing Automation projects.
- Experience with complex digital transformation programmes in multi division/business environments.
- Data migration experience.
- Managing stakeholders and confidence to do so.
- Salesforce experience (desirable)
- Ideally worked in agile/scrum enviroments