Up to £160000 per annum + Equity Participation
7 days ago
c£160,000 + Equity Participation
Established in 2016, this PE backed, rapidly growing software disruptor has been through repeated rounds of successful fund raising and has been listed as one of the sectors hottest start-ups.
With an IPO targeted in addition to further acquisitions, it is now seeking a talent CFO to prepare and lead the business through that transaction.
Partnering the CEO, the role includes:
- Strategic input into business direction, bringing an external market financial lens to the company vision
- Guiding the Exec team to ongoing business growth including continued internal expansion, specifically the US
- Preparing the company for a future IPO, ensuring required internal and external requirements are in place
- Owning end-to-end finance, delivering with support from a small finance team, planning, forecasting, budgeting, financial control, reporting, audit etc
- Manage external relationships including investors and advisors
Required candidate skills/experience:
- Senior finance professional with a combination of strategic planning and tactical delivery
- Involvement in an IPO
- Provided a finance partnering relationship to CEO/GM/COO
- SaaS sector experience or similar