Cedar are supporting a Specialist Procurement Consultancy who are looking to hire 2 x Category Specialists in Construction and/or Facilities Management (FM) on a permanent basis. This role will be a mixture of home and office based (covering the organisations HQ in the Midlands and assigned client site in London) and offers a salary of up to £60,000 per annum.
The focus of this role will be to support one of the Consultancies key clients, a Local Authority, with the creation of a multi-million Construction Framework. The successful candidate/s will be required to provide in-depth knowledge of Procurement, Construction, M&E and Commercial profiling to the Authority and lead a team in the delivery of Construction and FM advice and Procurement Project delivery end to end.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE:
- MCIPS qualified or working towards MCIPS status
- experience/understanding of Public Sector Procurement
- experience running complex procurement programmes in Construction and/or FM - experience setting up Frameworks would be beneficial
- excellent stakeholder, team management and organisational skills
- Project Management experience and knowledge - ideally have a Project/Programme Management qualification also i.e. PRINCE2