There is a team of 5 in Marketing Procurement, based globally. They manage different categories including Creative, Market Research, Martech/Digital and Media. Spend in marketing is c£500m globally and the team works across all of the businesses different brands, so it's a group function.
- This role will support the MarTech category area including SEO, CRM, social media platforms, etc. Suppliers include Meta (prev. Facebook), Google Analytics, Google Marketplace, etc.
- You will be managing relationships with suppliers - setting up frameworks or contracts for trials (the business trials new technology).
- Negotiating SaaS licences - could be a template or on suppliers' terms. Must also think about what the pay off would be with suppliers?
- In some regions, where they do not work currently with Procurement, they need to be brought into the fold. The business has tended to work in silos so this role is also about creating a more joined up approach to the category are. Looking at the category strategy - work with local suppliers or move to global? Every project is different so it's an exciting time to join, with plenty of growth.
- Add value to stakeholders whilst driving savings and proper procurement process
- 3 years'+ procurement experience, ideally with some experience in the marketing technology area with suppliers like Meta or Google. However, other indirect backgrounds will be considered
- Used to working in a busy and evolving culture, with private sector experience
- Articulate, ambitious, dynamic and driven individual
- Degree/CIPS/Equivalent qualification