Regional Category Manager - £55,000 - £65,000 - Hybrid Working, West London / Remote - Indirects
Cedar are working with a major manufacturing business which owns some of the most well known brands in the UK, to find a Regional Category Manager to help manage their indirect spend for Europe, the UK and Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong procurement manager or category manager to join a market leader and manage spend at an international level. The role will involve helping to build and execute regional procurement strategy and driving improvements and cost reduction strategies, as well as leading the sourcing cycle for indirect spend.
The ideal category manager will have experience across a range of indirect categories, ideally with experience in MRO and manufacturing Capex spend along with other indirect categories such as professional services, IT and facilities management. They will have a strong understanding of the full end to end procurement process and good category management practice and be able to positively challenge stakeholders across the business.
Responsibilities of the Regional Category Manager
- Run end to end procurements across indirect categories
- Develop and implement robust Category Strategy
- Collaborate with global procurement to ensure consistent and effective policy
- Promote excellent supplier management practice
- Experience procuring across a range of indirect Categories including ideally Capex and MRO
- Experience within a large and complex organisation, ideally with an international presence
- Excellent stakeholder management
You will get
- Up to £60,000 Basic Salary
- £5,800 cash car allowance
- 10% bonus
- Single medical and other core benefits
- 3-2 hybrid remote working model
Apply Now to be Considered!