£45000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
My client is seeking a bright enthusiastic Category Manager to look after the Estates and FM category for a large university. This is a great opportunity for you to build strong working relationships with stakeholders and to join the business during its cultural transformation period. You will be responsible for leading and developing sourcing strategies and leading on a portfolio procurement projects across the category. Your main focus will be to deliver cost and efficiency savings for senior estates & FM stakeholders across the category areas.
The ideal person will have:
- The ability to solely head up the FM and Estates category which proven experience in running this category.
- Demonstrable recent experience of Public Contract Regulations and OJEU procedures
- To manage the tendering, evaluation, placement and monitoring of designated corporate contracts.
- Experience leading supplier development and identify collaborative opportunities.
- Experience in ensuring all procurement activities operate in line with EU legislation
- Implemented effective performance management and governance systems
- Worked with Estates & FM stakeholders to match their needs with procurement planning
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and be personable and confident.