Cedar are supporting a Public Sector client who are on the look for a Category Manager on a 2-year Fixed Term Contract (FTC) engagement. This role will be permanently home based with a salary range of £45,000 up to £50,000 on offer which also includes additional perks and a potential bonus.
The Category Manager will report in to the Associate Director of Procurement and will be responsible for delivering an efficient, effective and customer focused procurement and contracting service for our client. You will be required to manage the full end to end procurement and contracting life cycle process for new commissions, contracts being renewed and contract variations to agreed standards to help achieve value for money and compliant services in line with OJEU and PCR2015.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE experience which covers:
- experience in a similar role within the UK Public Sector covering a position within Procurement, Category, Commercial or Contract Management
- experience procuring for Services (i.e. Corporate or Professional Services) in the Public Sector would be advantageous
- experience of running end to end OJEU procurements is required (there will be no frameworks used in this role)
- experience within a healthcare environment i.e. NHS would be advantageous
- CIPS qualification would be advantageous