City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
03 Apr 00:00
My client are a City based Global Construction Services company who are currently recruiting a newly created role for a Cash Manager to support the growth of the Group. Reporting to the Treasury Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of cash reporting, analysis and forecasting. This is a challenging role which will require you to be able to mix time management and understanding of cash forecasting techniques with an understanding of project and other cash drivers within the business.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Review and oversee the completion and submission of weekly 4wk Cash Forecast.
- Technical analysis of Cash Forecast variances over the 4weeks.
- Work with business for greater understanding of Cash forecast drivers.
- Prepare monthly analysis of Cash variances with explanations and corrective actions.
- Review and oversee the completion and submission of monthly 12mth Cash Forecast.
- Technical analysis of Cash Forecast variances over the 12months.
- Daily cash management of GBP and EUR cash balances.
- Weekly approval of payments as agreed with GHoT
- Preparation of Monthly Treasury reports for review by GHoT.
- Review and oversee the completion and submission of monthly bond control model.
- Looks for process improvements and support the GHoT in implementing new treasury and banking processed and platforms
You will be part-qualified, actively studying and commercially focused, ideally from the Construction (or similar) industry sector. 2-3 years within a similar role is essential.
This is a growing business with multiple projects across various countries therefore this role will offer huge scope for future progression with the right person having the opportunity to develop and design the role over time.
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV asap for consideration.