West London, London
£240 - £350 per day
5 months ago
27 Feb 00:00
My client is looking to hire a Cash Book Manager on a Interim Basis. Based in their modern offices in Central London this is fantastic role reporting into the Finance Controller.
- Lead and develop the Cash and Bank Transactions team including maximizing performance and productivity
- Daily Sales Report- reporting daily achievements of the business
- Ensuring the accuracy of sales recording in a weekly and monthly basis.
- Reporting Bank balances in a daily basis.
- Daily Cash reconciliation - following differences with the sites, Bank.
- Weekly Credit card reconciliation
- Reviewing weekly Bank recs.
- Producing Till reconciliations reports- cash shortages
- Producing Sales invoices.
- Monthly reconciliation of other debtors account.
- Ensuring the accuracy of payments/ receipts recording.
- Monthly / weekly reconciliation online sales.
- Monitoring and reconciling in a monthly basis cashbook related nominal accounts, e.g. Petty Cash, debtors, cash shortages
- Performing bank administration duties.
- Monitor and manage the cashflow across the various bank accounts, supporting forecasting
- Lead the bank relationships, ensuring the mandate is up to date.
- Control all payments, ensuring completeness and a full understanding and audit trail is maintained.
Please get in contact for more information.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you.