Accounts Receivable - Property Industry
Salary: £25,000 + Bonus + Study support
Location: London, West End
Hybrid: Yes 2 days in the office
Hours: 9.00 - 5.00pm
We are partnering with an ever-evolving property business based in the West End who are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Commercial property landlords for more than 50 years, they have many years of experience in placing existing businesses in new premises. With hundreds of properties all over London and the UK they exhibit a passion for the property industry.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Maintain the cash management inbox and ensure all queries are cleared within strict timelines.
- Banking and allocating of cheques on a weekly basis.
- Sorting and distribution of post.
- Investigation of legacy unallocated cash. Liaising with clients, credit control and fee earners (within and outside of the country) for remittance advices; liaising with EMEA Controllership team during month end procedures.
- Moving cash between invoices and matching credit notes against invoices; arranging refunds of duplicate payments, overpayments and wrongly received cash
- Allocation of monies received (including BACS/Chaps, cheques and cash) in multiple bank accounts, including EUR and USD, against invoices and cost codes.
- Process foreign, priority, HR salary payments and other urgent payments in a timely manner.
- Processing Journals
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Experience using other Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience of working in a high volume, target driven environment
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to adapt quickly
- Confident and assertive when required
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
If you match the criteria above, are immediately available (or on short notice) and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP. People without the necessary experience will not be shortlisted.