City of London, London
£18 - £22 per hour
5 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting for a Cash Allocations Accountant for a renowned Health Care company based in the City of London.
The company is at an exciting period of growth and is looking for a candidate who is immediately available, or on a short notice period, for a role that could run as a long-term temporary role for the right candidate.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Daily review of customer accounts, identifying customers for allocation
- Investigation into receipts, to identify the transactions that payments relate to
- Production of customer account reconciliations, clearing identifying: items to be allocated, queries still to be resolved
- Reduction in levels of overall unallocated cash
- Support and work collaboratively with Finance Operations and local teams
- Support and work collaboratively with the Treasury, Credit Control and Invoicing teams.
- Project management of the overall allocations work
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Delivery focussed
- Accurate and 'right first time' approach, attention to detail
- Works well within a team with a 'can do' mind-set
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience of credit control and cash collections, billing and Finance Operations
- Good understanding of double entry and accounts
- AAT or part-qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA is preferable
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company with a huge presence, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.