Capital & Liquidity Planning Manager - FinTech/Financial Services/Banking
London (+WFH capacity)
£75k - £80k + Shares
A global scale-up FinTech is seeking to strengthen its FP&A function by appointing a Capital & Liquidity Planning Manager to coordinate the overall forecasting process and continually improve the group's understanding of key business drivers.
- Develop a deep understanding of the entire regulatory forecasting process, ensuring all capital and liquidity regulatory requirements are strategically planned and executed.
- Own the risk models (ICAAP, ILAAP) and ensure all regulatory requirements are performed by regulators (FCA).
- Business partner Global Financial Controllers, Treasury, Product, Pricing and other Commercial Teams are adhering to internal policies.
- Enhance the group's understanding of regulatory requirements and their implications and sustainability on long-term objectives.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACA)
- Immaculate academic record
- Experience on working in fast-paced, analytical environment
- Experience of working within a regulatory environment