£55000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
- Lead supplier selection process for key equipment purchases by supporting stakeholders globally and providing procurement specific input to cross-functional teams.
- The position has a direct impact on corporate measurements and results such as spends out of the CAPEX and MRO budget, depreciation ration fixed assets and NWC.
- Developing world-class reliable supplier base as a source for innovative and efficient solutions which will also impact top line growth.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of a supplier base that can generate competitive advantage.
- Cost, quality & service & reliability of performance, innovation, speed to market, fast roll-out and net working capital improvement are the most important business needs with different focus and prioritisation in the managed portfolio.
- It also includes preparing assumptions for budgeting process for the managed portfolio in alignment with Finance and Budget owners. (CAPEX repeat purchases, MRO support to Budget Owners in price finding)
- Support the development of and implementation of regional and global sourcing strategies for selected categories.
- Works closely with internal partners in understanding needs, objectives and priorities to optimise total cost, quality and service.
- Collaboration with key internal stakeholders in partnership and works cross-functionally in developing and executing sound sourcing to select reliable suppliers and put favourable contract terms in place.
- Acts to continuously deliver cost savings to secure to stay in the limits of the project based CAPEX budget
- Designs, verifies and amends contracts in conjunction with Legal Dept. Special attention is dedicated to title transfer, warranty minimise liabilities, exclusivity period of innovation, ensure milestone schedule and cost improvement.
- Monitors and identifies risks and opportunities involved in each sourcing process. Drive the organisation to mitigate identified risks. Push the organisation to move towards opportunities adopting creative solutions.
- Understands indirect material spends across the business, analyses category markets and translates into actionable strategies and forward-looking analyses. Identifies, selects and develops suppliers, negotiates contracts within portfolio in alignment with the organisations Global strategy.
- For dedicated number of suppliers within the portfolio establishes strategic relationships with supply base and implements supplier management strategies. Motivates suppliers to treat the company as preferred customer in presenting innovation and/or cost/efficiency projects and giving priority whenever and wherever supplier service is needed
- Accountable to continuously improve supplier performance including service and quality.
- Becomes a key member of procurement team that will drive sustained performance and improve procurement effectiveness.
- Provides price estimations to the Engineering to build the budget for repeat CAPEX purchases in line with Global Strategies and Global assumptions.