£40000 - £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
11 Nov 00:00
My client is seeking a logistics buyer to join a fast-moving cutting-edge automotive company. This role with be to support the category manager and cover the high-profile logistic services for the UK and European sites. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to play a key role in developing the logistics category.
You will have experience in:
- Inbound and outbound logistics, material handling, warehousing, packaging and couriers.
- Liaising with internal stakeholder at all levels in the business to develop and capture financial and commercial data to assist with procurement decisions and business strategies.
- Building lasting and strong relationships with key partners in logistics
- Undertaking procurement analysis of complex data to generate sourcing solutions and issues in order to deliver financial benefits to the company.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.