£70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits TBC
17 days ago
My client is a well-known Leisure business with a UK wide presence. They are currently looking for a Business Change Programme Manager to join them on a fixed term contract to support with several operational initiatives that are currently in play.
As a business, they are currently undergoing a Group wide transformation across their multi-brand estate designed to improve operational efficiencies and cost saving initiatives in a number of areas.
- Work with the Senior Operations Leadership Team to identify opportunities to improve and streamline operations in alignment with company strategy.
- Manage a team to analyse efficiency opportunities and feedback recommendations to the leadership team
- Lead the delivery of Programmes of work to drive efficiencies and cost savings within the business.
- Be mobile UK to spend time on site to understand where opportunities can be explored, and to work with operational employees on the ground to have visibility on the impact to the team
Key skills / background:
- Experience of delivering operational projects into Hospitality / Leisure / Retail businesses is a must
- Background in Business lead change initiatives. This is not an IT role
- Line management experience is advantageous
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills up and down the chain of command.
- Demonstrable experience in Programme Management roles.
- Ability to travel UK wide.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply.