£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
6 months ago
A hugely successful Biotech business in London is looking to hire a qualified Business Analyst to provide financial analysis and decision support to a large business unit.
This is a unique business operating in a challenging and continually evolving sector, where you will support key business contracts, partnering the Operational Director and his team on key projects.
You will drive improvements to business processes, ensuring accurate and timely reports are at hand to support key decision making.
- Work closely with the operational team on day to day project management
- Monthly G/L close process and reconciliation
- Input into the divisional Budgeting & Forecasting cycle
- Input into Board and Divisional Review Packs
- Working with auditors and external advisors
- External Customer Reporting
- Ad-hoc analysis and financial support to new projects/business cases
You will be a qualified accountant with experience in a fast-paced, commercial environment; have experience in financial analysis and ideally - but not essential - exposure to project accounting.
You will have advanced Excel skills, commercial acumen, and the gravitas to partner and explain numbers to senior non-finance stakeholders.
You must also have experience in managing a monthly financial close, and the hunger to learn and solve problems and drive improvements.