£60000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a global retail company based in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has had experience with ERP systems in product lifecycle, supply chain and logistics. This role will involve travel and the ideal candidate must have experience in wholesale or retail.
- ·Work on the ERP implementation of Microsoft Dynamics for their product lifecycle, supply chain and logistics area.
- Work on multiple projects at once at a fast pace and with a hands on attitiude.
- ·Review and understand current To Be business processes, conduct gap analysis, document business flows and improve business processes.
- ·Work on UAT test scripts, assist to create the test scripts and user training documents to support training delivery as required.
- ·Support data migration, integration and business cutover activity for the project.
- ·Implement sales tools and understand the gap analysis.
·Must have worked in wholesale or retail.
·Must have ERP implementation experience.
·Must be able to work quickly on large scale projects.
·Must be hands on an a team player.
·Must be prepared to travel within the role.