£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + 20% bonus and excellent benefits
3 months ago
This high-growth FTSE listed business operates market-leading events across the world including Europe, Asia, Africa and South America, in a variety of sectors such as energy, food and fashion.
The business has a fantastic high-energy sales environment, with swanky modern offices (ping pong tables etc) and a fun social environment with a supportive team culture.
The Brands division is the fastest growing at £50M turnover with double digit growth. This meaty role is responsible for the financial accounting and financial planning activity of the division, reporting into the Finance Director for Brands, and will be building a team of 2.
With heavy investment into finance they are driving huge improvements to systems and processes which you will help drive, recruiting two people to report into you, and being helping to streamline the reporting to free up more time to add value and business partner the division.
- Contribute to the future design & development of the Brands division Finance Strategy
- Co-ordination and preparation of the financial sections of Monthly Board packs for FD and MD review. This will involve working with the Divisional Commercial Finance functions and sitting in review sessions with the Divisional Managing Director.
- Co-ordinating the full forecasting and budget cycles
- Budgeting, tracking and forecasting of Divisional Overheads
- Updating of consolidated divisional templates and packs for submission
- Co-ordinating all month end and financial reporting procedures
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders (including Central Finance, senior members of the Brands Leadership team, HR, IT etc)
- Proactively identify risks and challenges to the Brands division
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Fully qualified accountant
- Strong analytical and financial accounting skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- A sense of fun, enthusiasm and creativity