City of London, London
£21000 - £23000 per annum
12 months ago
25 Aug 00:00
Cedar is currently recruiting a Billings Finance Assistant for a consultancy business based in the City of London.
The company brand is well-known within its industry and is looking for someone at the early stages of their career, with confidence and a progressive attitude, to oversee the WIP and Billing process.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Manage all of the outward billing, ensuring that invoices are correctly produced and sent out on time.
- Continuously liaise with the company's case handlers. Ensuring that all active projects are correctly recorded and ready to be billed.
- Credit control - regularly engage with clients to chase up outstanding payments
- Dealing with, and resolving, any queries based around client invoices.
- Assisting with reconciling bank accounts
- 1-2 years' experience as an Accounts/Finance Assistant, within an SME
- Understanding WIP/Debt differentiation
- Good organisational & prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach, with a problem-solving mind-set
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.