Cedar are supporting a world leading economic consultancy firm based in London with the search for a Billing Specialist.
As the Billing Specialist you will be responsible for some of the firm's largest e-Billing clients, supporting the manager to drive the efficiency of internal controls and procedures to protect the assets of the company.
- Review client project setup to ensure accuracy for Billing - review of billing rates, client address details, discounts
- Finalisation of client invoices in the company Billing system (Elite)
- Liaison with EMEA Billing Supervisors to ensure timely completion of all client invoicing
- Perform write offs, rate changes, narrative amendments, credit notes
- E-Billing - On boarding and Upload Bills to the clients E-Billing Platforms
- Coordinate and submit monthly budget accruals to the clients
- Sub-Contractor Timesheet Uploads
- Creation of New Task Codes
- Running WIP and Cost Reports
Qualifications and Experience
- MUST have a minimum of 2 years e-billing experience
- Fully conversant in WIP and billing
- Experience of working with high volumes, multi currencies in a multi-location company (Previous EMEA roles exposure)
- Professional services industry or legal background
- Knowledge of Unit 4 and/or Elite Enterprise desirable
- £40,000 to £50,000 per annum (experience dependant)
You will need to be immediately available or on a short notice period to be considered for this role.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.