Billing Specialist | £32k to £37k | 12 month FTC | Multi location - London/Telford/Milton Keynes
A rapidly growing Telecoms business is searching for a Billing Specialist to lead the transformation of the existing billing process during a significant turning point for the company.
As the needs increase across the business, my client requires someone who has proven experience of handling complex billing, liaising with customers and stakeholders across a business, and the ability to drive the improvement and automation of internal controls.
Role purpose -
This role covers two key areas, firstly, overseeing the day to day running of our billing process including efficient onboarding for new customers and those current clients receive accurate and timely bills. Secondly, overhauling the processes around billing and ensuring automated systems are in place to support the business growth.
Key responsibilities will be -
- Managing customer queries and any issues that arise regarding billing
- Managing intercompany billing and raising bills between our subsidiaries
- Liaising with the Systems Team to develop our SalesForce software
- Working with the Systems Team in the development of automated billing
- Working with the Commercial and Legal Teams to bill large one off contracts in line with contract terms
Experience required -
- MUST have experience using SalesForce
- MUST have experience in process improvement
- MUST have experience in partner and stakeholder management
- Experience in a high growth company
- Experience in Telecoms or Utilities
- Knowledge and experience using e-billing platforms
- Detailed oriented with solid Excel skills
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.