Billing Coordinator - Services Industry
Location: Central London
Hybrid: 3 days in the office per week
A rare opportunity for a Billing Coordinator to join a global aviation company revolutionising the way people travel. With a fleet of over 80+ and access to over 200, covering over 90% of the worlds countries, they are truly a global presence.
After experiencing year on year growth since inception, and really thriving over the last 24 months, the company are now looking expand with the hire of a Billings Coordinator on a permanent basis.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Experience in creating and raising invoices - essential
- Prior experience of reconciliations and issuing debit notes
- You'll use your impeccable eye for detail and prior experience of interpreting complex client contracts to ensure that all invoices have been calculated accurately;
- Excel skills are essential, including capability with pivot tables, v-lookups and formulas;
- Reviewing flight activity on a daily basis, checking that all details are correct and working with our Operations team to ensure accuracy of coding, cost and sales values, and categorisation of flying;
- Calculating and adding any additional charges or notes to the invoices;
- Working with the sales team to review and approve any unusual invoices before sending out to customers;
- Ensuring that all customer balances for cash and hours flown are maintained and accurate, incorporating cash receipts and invoices;
- Generate and send out customer statement, sending initial chaser emails as required;
- Responding to customer queries regarding invoices and working with Sales to resolve issues as required;
- Creating reports on flying activity and other statistics;
- Reporting differences between estimated and actual billing.
- You will be able to work at a fast pace, sometimes under pressure, in order to manage a challenging workload for demanding clients;
The successful candidate must have previous recent experience creating and raising invoices, issuing debit notes and have Excel skills up to VLU's and pivot tables.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.