City of London, London
£12 - £14 per hour
27 days ago
My client an International Business organisation is looking to hire a Billing Administrator for a short term contract.
This role will be at least a minimum of 1 month and maybe go on longer.
The office is very modern and luxurious with a fairly small team. It is located in Central London with good transport links.
This role offers a competitive salary and would suit someone who is immediately available and looking to get back into work.
A successful candidate should have at least 1-2 years' experience working in similar roles;
Reporting to the Finance Manager and responsibilities include:
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with queries
- Successfully processing PO's
- Successfully producing and sending out Sales invoices to customers
- Issuing software licences to customers
- Adhoc duties - finance / non-finance related
- Must have previous Billing experience
- Must be articulate, with excellent communications
- Able to multi-task and manage own workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Sage, Quickbooks or Xero