Cedar are supporting a successful and rapidly growing Financial Management Consultancy for the recruitment of a Bid Writer. This is a permanent position with a salary up to £40,000 on offer with a range of additional benefits such as a bonus, 8% pension and more. This role will be home based (so can be based anywhere in the UK) with the requirement for a minimum of 1 day per month in the office in Sheffield.
The successful candidate will report into the Bid Manager and work alongside Bid Coordinator's and the wider Business to create and prepare bids and proposals for Private and Public Sector opportunities. You will work with a range of Stakeholders (both internal and external) to create high quality responses to Bids/Tenders. The role will focus on producing professionally written proposal that clearly articulate the company value proposition, win themes and narratives around solutions provided.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE:
- ideally 2-4 years' experience working in a Bid/Tender Writing position with experience of bidding via Public Sector Frameworks
- experience editing proposal content within a complex business environment
- ability to confidently lead storyboard sessions and contribute to key review meetings, final document reviews and content approvals
- experience using Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- high attention to detail; maintaining excellence for delivery, quality and accuracy
- confident working in a fast-paced environment, can multi-task effectively and meet strict deadlines in high pressure situations