Cedar are exclusively supporting a successful and rapidly growing Financial Management Consultancy for the recruitment of a Bid Manager. This is a permanent position with a salary of £45,000 up to £55,000 on offer with a range of additional benefits such as a bonus, 8% pension and more. This role will be a mixture of home and office based (Sheffield).
The successful candidate will be responsible will report into the Head of for the Bid Management function and will manage a Bid Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing full end to end Bid processes for both Private and Public Sector bidding opportunities throughout the UK and also internationally. Therefore the successful candidate will require a strong background in Public Sector Bids (as c90% of the activity is in this space), be able to make effective bid/no bid decisions, working closely with key stakeholders in the business (i.e. Finance Director). Process is key for this role so if you can drive that forward, implement best practice and help develop a team then this is the right role for you!
Previous experience in Financial Services or with a Management Consultancy isn't essential however candidates applying MUST HAVE:
- Proven experience in managing full end to end bid and proposal life cycle
- Confidently able to lead and present at internal bid meetings
- Strong background winning bids in the Public Sector
- Work effectively with key stakeholders across the business
- Ability to multi-task effectively, manage workload and conflicting priorities while meeting strict time defined deadlines