£40000 - £60000 per annum + working from home/flex working
21 days ago
Would you like to work in an entrepreneurial environment for an award winning, market leader in state-of-the-art video technology devices - who also manufacture and design their own cutting edge products? Or client is looking for a backend .Net developer to complement the team by supporting existing and developing new cloud services to power their products and applications. This role will place you in the heart of their expanding team and on a day to day basis you will work alongside technical peers and coordinate with project managers. You will be in constant communication with the testing team and software development colleagues in Asia and other locations in their global footprint.
After a recent round of investment they are looking to dramatically expand the team, bringing the majority of development in-house.
- Experienced in building scalable backend systems using ASP.NET Core.
- Write efficient SQL queries for analytics and system monitoring using SQL Server.
- Familiar with Azure and AWS for deployment.
- Comfortable with RESTful web services/APIs and ideally GraphQL
- Skilful with TDD for automated system verification.
- Understand and embrace version control and CI using systems like Gitlab, Github, ...
- Familiar with data structures, algorithms, space & time complexity and performance estimation
- Required tech stacks: c#, asp.net, .net core, sql, sql server, azure, angular, web api, rest
- Bonus tech stacks: electron, umbraco, webrtc
- Experience working with Agile & Scrum methodologies
- System design with NoSQL & Lambda architecture
- Experience with Electron cross platform desktop applications
- Peer to Peer networking (P2P) & WebRTC