£120000 - £140000 per annum + Route to Equity
26 days ago
One of the fastest growing uk practices are looking for a charismatic proven business winner to join their team as an Audit Partner. The successful candidate does not currently have to hold Partner status, however, Audit Partner candidates with a fee following will have the edge in this competitive role.
This swiftly growing practice has a broad portfolio of clients from wide ranging sectors and has recently won some impressive clients in emerging markets.
Throughout the recent testing times this practice has changed its working model and has the ability for full remote working. However the offices are still open for people to attend on a purely voluntary basis.
As Audit Partner you will have the following responsibilities:
- Leading the audit team with large, technically complex clients; managing the end to end audit process, including timescales and budgets
- Act as a trusted business adviser to clients providing advice to owner managers on both business and personal matters
- Overseeing all aspects of client engagement and having overall responsibility for work allocation
- Analysing complex business situations to identify key issues and priorities
- Involvement in staff appraisals
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with extensive experience gained within senior roles within practice
- Knowledgeable of IFRS/UKGAAP
- Highly experienced in auditing clients from a variety of industries, specifically financial services
- Able to manage a large portfolio whilst effectively leading and mentoring the team
- An excellent communicator
In return for your skills, experience, and commitment, this rapidly expanding firm will offer:
- A competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave + bank
- Private medical insurance
- Agile Working
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee benefits portal
- Extensive learning & development opportunities
- Opportunity to attend social events
- Career coaching
Salary banding is negotiable dependent on experience and level and future equity is very much in the pipeline. Due to the nature of this position all enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence and I am able to meet for consultation outside of standard working hours to discuss.