£85000 - £100000 per annum + Structured Route to Partner
25 days ago
Audit Director - Partner Track
£100,000 + Bonus + Benefits
My clients are a top 50 ranked accountancy practice based in Central London who are organically growing with consistent business wins. They are currently considering their succession planning and are looking for Directors who will fill future Partner vacancies.
Throughout recent testing times this practice has smoothly transitioned into an agile working pattern with all departments up and running with remote working. However, their modern offices are still open and are fully COVID compliant for those who wish to work in a collaborative environment.
Responsibilities below are generalised and are no way exhaustive:
- Audit: statutory audit, planning, completion, attend / lead client meetings etc.
- Being a key point of contact throughout the year
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients as well as prospective clients
- Accounts preparation
- Provision of general business advice to clients
- Managing the overall service delivery to clients
- Corporate finance projects (Due diligence, AIM/Standard listings, reverse acquisitions etc)
- Other special projects
- Client billing and job recoverability
- Prospective client meetings
- Assist in supervising/managing the audit staff including having a responsibility for the coaching and development of the team members reporting directly into you taking responsibility for career development of others
- Business development activities such as building relationships with target clients or involvement in pitch situations
- Assist where required in the general running of the audit department
- Reporting directly to the partner and having several direct team members report to you.
Please contact now to discuss this exclusive Audit Director opportunity.