North West England, England
£26000 - £36000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Cedar are supporting a North West based Private Sector organisation who are on the look for 2 x Associate Procurement Managers on a permanent role with a salary between £26,000 - 36,000 on offer. Please note this role will be home based until March 2021 and will then be a mixture of home/office based in line with government guidance. Interviews for this role will take place w/c 7th December 2020.
Successful candidates will work with the Framework and Project Managers to undertake a range of procurement and project management duties for projects engaged on behalf of Public Sector clients. The Associate Procurement Manager will be responsible for; managing day to day project activities, drafting key project and tender documentation such as contracts and project reports and will be required to track project information including contract values and invoicing and monitoring KPI performance.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE experience which covers:
- Understanding of Project Management or the Procurement of facilities management, construction, engineering, gas or property sector would be advantageous
- Experience of working with or for clients in the Public Sector would be advantageous
- Strong stakeholder and supplier management skills
- Project Management qualification would be ideal i.e. PRINCE2
- Applicants must be willing to undertake and complete CIPS qualifications levels 4, 5 and 6 if successfully appointed into the role.