FIN TECH - LISTED COMPANY - £55-60K + SHARE OPTIONS - ASSOCIATE FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
My client is looking for the best talent to become a key success in driving and supporting their APAC, EMEA and US regions by providing financial advisory and expertise to further streamline processes. You will be working closely with the Group FC, Regional Controllers whilst also performing day to day overview of the legal entities, including reviews of financial results, management packs and making sure necessary financial controls are performed. You will also be business partnering with the Finance Product Team and be a key part in their new system transformation.
With the Fin Tech sector increasingly becoming a staple industry, Fin Tech continues to become a large presence with applications and developments that will continue to disrupt the FS markets. As a technological enabler, we see the rapid uptake in emerging markets, improving financial inclusion and serving as a catalyst for innovation across industry sectors and socioeconomic levels. Start up's continue to gain equity in order to become a dominant feature in years to come, however my client has held their presence for a large period of time, and after superior growth, the company has recently IPO'd.
About the role:
- Working closely with Group Financial Controller, Regional Controllers, Reporting and Tax Teams be providing financial advisory and adhering to companies accounting standards
- Providing financial expertise across the Group's legal entities, including ownership of local audits, day to day tasking of legal entities and providing analysis on financial results
- Business partnering with the Finance Product team to ensure systems, controls and compliance across regional support
- ACA Qualified from Big 4 Practise in Audit/Assurance
- OR worked within Industry for a FS and/or Fin Tech organisation in a technical position
- Strong understanding of IFRS
- Self starter, motivated and diligent individual who can prioritise tasks efficiently
- Passion for the Fin Tech industry