£75000 - £100000 per annum + 100% bonus
12 days ago
Exclusive role - Associate Director - Real Estate Capital Advisory - W1 - £80-100k + 100% bonus
One of the most exciting brands in the Real Estate Capital Advisory space have a unique opportunity for an Associate Director to join the team.
They pride themselves on superior client service and output, trust and transparency. The business covers the whole market - from smaller entrepreneurs to the largest institutions in the world supporting clients on a broad range of deals up to £200m across all Real Estate asset classes.
Rather than being paid on commission the team are incentivised to provide the highest level of service to their clients (of which there are plenty) - and high-performers are paid big bonuses that recognise all their hard work - not how many deals they bring in. The business has grown organically, having never taken on debt or investment.
You will join a highly competent team with an extremely broad skillset which enables them to offer their clients a service that is truly unique and long term - rather than transactional. This is a true meritocratic culture based on teamwork and shared values of integrity - helping to build and grow the brand in the market.
- Analyse opportunities both from a real estate and financing perspective
- With the team, pull together information in the most suitable format and present it to the financing market to secure the best terms
- Manage lender negotiations, the financing process and various professionals through to completion
- Ongoing management of client and lender relationships
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Have a strong academic background
- At least 2-3 years real estate finance / lending experience
- Be self-motivated with ability to work in a team in a fast-paced environment
- Be proactive and show initiative with the ability to run with numerous projects
- Have commercial acumen along with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player looking to grow and build a brand