£90000 - £95000 per annum + Bonus
8 months ago
An Associate Director Corporate Finance for Europe is required for a well-known international property investment firm with exciting growth opportunities and a rapidly expanding portfolio. This a newly created role within the Corporate Finance Team to project manage transactions across their multi-billion pound portfolio.
This will be a highly visible position, with extensive exposure to senior management and stakeholders. Operating across investment closing, investment management and valuations, this multi-faceted, role includes:
- Conducting commercial due diligence to support transaction decisions
- Supporting the execution and delivery of transactions, leading this process through to completion
- Building and developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Analysing new and existing business initiatives, challenging assumptions, creating frameworks; evaluating new business models and highlighting any risks and opportunities
- Managing disposals processes where necessary
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience in Corporate Finance / Transaction Services or similar. You will either still be within practice or will have moved into industry as the finance support on valuations, deal structure and investment performance. Experience within the property sector is essential. Fluency in an additional European language would be a highly advantageous.
With high levels of emotional intelligence, gravitas and communication skills you will be comfortable working with a global portfolio, interfacing with senior internal and external stakeholders, sitting on board meetings and operating at both a tactical and strategic level. Additionally, you will have the ability to focus on the big picture as well as the detail, to ensure analytical rigour when managing complex matters.