An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of a highly ambitious Global market leading company who help their clients negotiate a rapidly changing world, by working with them to manage and mitigate the risks they face within a variety of industries.
This role will see you working closely with the Group Head of Tax, with responsibility for managing direct and indirect tax compliance covering circa 50 jurisdictions.
The main responsibilities include.
- Manage the compliance process working with outsourced providers and in-house compliance team.
- Supporting the Group Tax Manager and outsource providers with preparation of year end accounts, tax packs and cash forecasts.
- Investigate any issues with outsourced providers to resolve global and local tax issues.
- Support Group Tax and Statutory Compliance Teams in liaising with tax authorities as required including in relation to tax audits.
- Preparation of UK tax returns (c. 15) and tax notes for the statutory accounts.
- Assist Group Tax in the provision of instructions, training and advice on tax matters to service delivery support staff to make sure that client invoices are issued with correct VAT rates.
If you are ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CTA/ATT, have experience within global tax compliance and can provide an attention to detail that will build and manage key stakeholder relationships at all levels then please apply below.