City of London, London
£35000 - £44000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a part-qualified Assistant Management Accountant on behalf of a growing software company based in Central London.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role would be perfect for an experienced Assistant Management Accountant who is looking for more exposure to a full Management Accountant role.
There is also an opportunity to supervise the Accounts Assistant, though no previous supervisory experience is required, and as the role progresses there could be the opportunity for the role to become more of a Group Accountant position.
Some of the initial duties for the role are:
- Responsible for managing UK bank accounts on a daily/weekly basis, including inter-company reconciliation and monitoring of all bank accounts;
- Producing and managing balance sheet reconciliations;
- Accruals, prepayments, deferred and accrued income;
- Providing detailed analysis on the credit card expenses and travel expenses;
- To supervise the Accounts Assistant;
- Potential to gain responsibility for the accounts for the Australian subsidiary;
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the Finance Manager
Some of the key requirements are:
- Currently studying ACCA/CIMA, or Qualified-by-Experience
- Prior month end reporting exposure is essential;
- Excellent communication skills to work closely with all stakeholders;
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Intermediate Excel skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.