£29000 - £33000 per annum
5 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a part-qualified Assistant Management Accountant on behalf of a growing technology company based in Central London.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, this role would be perfect for a Senior Accounts Assistant who is still heavily transaction-focused and is looking for more exposure to the management accounts.
Study Support is on offer, along with a list of great benefits, though it's the growth of the company, the flexible working environment, and the progression, that will really appeal to a self-motivated, progressive individual.
Some of the initial duties for the role are:
- Month-end tasks, including: journals accruals, prepayments
- Assist with monthly variance analysis
- VAT returns
- Assist the Management Accountant with the preparation of budget packs for the budget holders
- Assist the Management Accountant with ongoing projects for automating processes
- Assisting the AP Clerk when needed
- Assisting with year-end audit
Some of the key requirements are:
- Currently studying ACCA/CIMA
- Good organisational skills and prioritisation
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.