City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
12 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Finance Assistant for a growing technology start-up based in the City of London.
The company brand is well-known, enjoys a fantastic reputation, and offers a fantastic working environment along with some great benefits.
The ideal candidate will be someone who believes in the company, can demonstrate why they want to work there, and can adapt in a flexible working environment.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Produce the monthly accounts to
- Process accruals, prepayments, monthly recharges and journals
- Multi-currency inter-company reconciliations
- Payroll reconciliations; liaise with the payroll department regarding anomalies
- Bank reconciliations
- Process payments
- Support the budgeting process
- Evaluate existing processes and improvement suggestions
- Ad-hoc analysis and providing analysis where required to Finance team
- Studying towards (CIMA / ACCA)
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Intermediate Excel (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables)
- Use own initiative and proactively manage own workload
- Flexible working approach especially around month/year end
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.