West London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant vacancy for a globally renowned IT company based near Hayes.
The company holds a stellar reputation within its industry, and is looking for a candidate who is immediately available, or on up-to a 2-week notice period, for a role that could run for up to 12 months for the right candidate.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Provide analysis commentary in the income statement for month end reporting purposes
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Ensure accounts are accurate
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards/reporting requirements.
- Analyse variances between budget and actual results, and liaise with Financial Analysts to discuss results
- Ownership of all fixed asset accounting
- Prepare schedules for company audits
- Liaise with auditors on reconciliations and analysis performed
- Process improvements
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis support to the Manager
- Good understanding of the financial forecasting and providing variance analysis
- Good working knowledge of excel to advance level
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- The ability to respond effectively under pressure
- Good communication, time management & problem solving skills
- Flexible with working hours when necessary to meet monthly and quarterly reporting deadlines
- Active CIMA / ACCA studier
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company with a global presence, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.