Cedar has partnered with a market-leading electronics manufacturing company based in London. They are currently searching for an experienced Interim Assistant Management Accountant to analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth, on an initial contact 3-month contract.
Salary: £150 - £170 a day (PAYE)
Location: London (4 office days)
Start date: ASAP
This role is for an initial 3-month contract, focusing on the preparation of reports including the analysis of budget and forecasting. In addition, the successful candidate will be supporting the transactional finance team on purchase ledger, monthly management accounts and management reporting.
- Assisting with cash management by ensuring that all banks are reconciled on a daily basis and producing daily cash and availability reports
- Assisting on Purchase Ledger
- Assisting with Credit Control
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts and management reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations and analysis and ownership of key balance sheet accounts - such as fixed assets and bank
- Variance analysis - egg overhead budgets - with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Issue regular weekly/bi-weekly sales reporting - e.g., invoiced to date, new orders etc
- Ad hoc reporting and tasks as and when required
- Assisting with year-end audit
- MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
- Part Qualified or QBE Accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Experience working in Management Accounting roles or similar
- Be able to work towards tight deadlines to complete the production of management accounts and completing the month end routines
- Have an analytical, problem-solving mindset with a strong attention to detail
- Advanced excel skills would be advantageous
- Sage Intacct experience desirable
- Invoice Discounting experience is also desirable
- Multi-currency experience
Please note that you need to be immediately available. If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP!
Please be aware that only short listed candidates will be contacted.