PQ Assistant Management Accountant (Tech Retailer)
£35,000 to £40,000 (dependent on relevant experience and exams completed)
Permanent, full-time role
London based role.
Immediately available position
Hybrid working 4 days per week in the office (Fridays working from home)
Are you a PQ Assistant Management Accountant who is studying towards their professional finance qualification (ACCA/CIMA)?
If so, we have partnered with a market leading, growing tech retailer based in Central London who are looking for an enthusiastic and driven person to join their dynamic team.
This is a permanent, full-time position, paying between £35,000 to £40,000.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and analysis and ownership of key balance sheet accounts - such as fixed assets and bank
- Assisting with year-end audit
- Assisting with cash management by ensuring that all banks are reconciled on a daily basis and producing daily cash and availability reports
- Assisting with Purchase Ledger
- Assisting with Credit Control
- Variance analysis including overhead budgets - with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Issue regular weekly/bi-weekly sales reporting - invoiced to date, new orders etc.
- Ad hoc reporting and tasks as and when required.
- Studying towards (ACCA/CIMA)
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines to complete the production of management accounts and completing month end routines.
- Analytical, problem-solving mindset with a strong attention to detail
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Excel skills
- Sage Intacct experience desirable
- Invoice discounting experience is also desirable
- Willing to take ownership of key tasks and responsibilities.
- First class communication skills
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted