Assistant Management Accountant (Financial Services)
Study support + bonus + excellent benefit package
Salary - up to £38,000
Location - London, Bond Street
Hybrid working (currently 1 day in the office) *
We have partnered with a reputable Central London based Financial Services company who are looking for a robust and proactive Assistant Management Accountant to join their very busy and dynamic team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is moving out of practice or ACCA/CIMA/ACA studying candidates with strong commercial acumen who are looking to fast-track their careers.
The Assistant Management Accountant will play a key role in providing accurate and timely bookkeeping & Management accounting information for the Company, its subsidiaries, and other stakeholders.
This role has exposure to senior stakeholders across the business and externally.
- Prepayments and accrual management and journals
- Management of the Fixed Asset Register including Depreciation journals
- Payroll Journals
- Assist in the Management of the P&L and some Balance sheet accounts
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Staff Expenses and Credit Card processing for Company and Subsidiary
- Participation in the month end close (balance sheet reconciliations, month end journal entries etc)
- Bank reconciliations
- Ad hoc reporting
- Recognise Accounting Qualification (part qualified/ Studying later stages
- Strong data analysis
- Strong technically, together with up-to-date knowledge of accounting standards
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP and Pivot tables
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central preferred
- Effective communication skills with stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* currently 1 day in the office, however this is subject to change in line with business needs
If you are interested in this immediately available position, please click APPLY now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted