Up to £30000 per annum
6 months ago
01 Feb 00:00
Cedar is currently recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant for a growing technology company based in Chiswick.
The company is predominantly known for providing the healthcare industry with the hardware and software for internal systems, however, they have a presence across numerous markets in the UK.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a background in transactional finance who is looking for a step up into a more varied role, and who can work collaboratively with senior members of finance, as it will be working closely with the Management Accountant and CFO.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Production of the monthly finance report and commentaries
- Prepare partner real estate statements and present to CFO
- Production of month end reporting across both UK & Australia entities, ensuring accuracy of all data for VAT and management reporting purposes and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ownership of the group rolling forecast
- Maintaining an efficient credit control process, forwarding credit/refund requests to CFO
- Participating in ad hoc projects where required
- Assisting with annual budgeting across all entities.
- Managing the UK Audit requirements (UKGAAP/FRS) Year End process and assisting with Australian entity and employees P11D returns.
- Ensure the efficient and effective processing of all transactions for accurate reconciliation
- Answering and directing company calls, helping with customer queries and providing customer service specific to accounts queries.
- Work together with the CFO, continually looking to identify areas for improvement
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Previous experience as an Accounts Assistant/Assistant Accountant role
- Good organisational & prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach, with a problem-solving mind-set
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.