City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant for a renowned consultancy business based in the City of London.
Working in a department of approximately 40 people, this role focuses on supporting the EMEA region, though is based in the London office. The role is ideally suited to someone who is part qualified, who possesses excellent communication, organisational and time management skills, as the successful candidate is expected to business partner, together with the Finance Manager, with the business to deliver timely and accurate financial information centred on Revenue, Work in Progress (WIP), Accounts Receivable, management of subcontractors and P&L reviews.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Managing the high-profile subcontractor process to ensure a timely matching of expense and revenue on client billable engagements
- Linking with P&L leaders to ensure a timely AP process, relating to the external subcontractor invoices
- Accurate coding of subcontractor invoices
- Diligent and timely follow up with P&L leaders on aging WIP and AR balances to ensure a timely conversion from WIP to AR to Cash
- Close coordination with the EMEA Billing team to ensure 3rd party subcontractor invoices are invoiced to clients on a timely basis
- Credit collection of AR across a range of professional services clients
- Managing and issuing a multiple of reports to Segment and P&L leaders; AR Aging, Work in Progress (WIP), P&Ls
- Part-qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or QBE
- Experienced with a financial month-end close process
- Experience of working to tight month end deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate ability to work in a team
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables and analysis formulas
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.