City of London, London
£33000 - £37000 per annum
20 days ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Assistant Financial Accountant for a 12-month FTC on behalf of a Top 20 Chartered Accountancy based in the City of London.
This role sits within the internal finance team of this established, reputable firm, and will be responsible for assisting with the day to day operation of the firm's financial accounting function; which includes cash and client funds, purchase and nominal ledgers
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Raising and processing sundry debtors invoices, ensuring journals are posted
- Reconcile client bank account
- Private ledger posting and reconciliation
- Car scheme entries and reconciliation
- Weekly Cash Flow
- VAT Return
- Monthly journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Finance Accruals & prepayments
- Partner Current Accounts
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Experience of working within a professional services environment would be advantageous.
- Prioritisation and organisational skills are essential to ensure all deadlines are met
- Must be able to work on their own initiative in this respect.
- Must have an excellent telephone manner, be well spoken and articulate to converse with clients and partners.
- Intermediate Excel skills
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.