Assistant Finance Business Partner (Commercial & Reporting)
£37,000 - £45,000 (dependent on relevant experience)
Excellent benefits package including study support, bonus, pension and hybrid working model
A truly unique and exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised aviation company. You will join a small successful team who are looking for an ambitious individual.
The successful candidate will step into a commercial and reporting focused role, supporting the Finance Business Partner to provide data sets, produce management accounts and provide financial information for commercial budget holders to make informed business decisions and drive the business to deliver strategic objectives.
- Assist the Finance Business Partner (FBP) in managing accurate financial models for month end and updating the forecast model.
- Producing analysis and reporting for management accounts
- Support FBP with monthly commentary including variances from forecast
- Analysis of spend against budget and forecast, including overhead analysis and calculation of accruals and prepayments for management accounting.
- Working with stakeholders to provide timely financial analysis, monthly internal management information and KPI dashboards.
- Assist with annual financial plan preparation & business plan modelling and assist in the annual audit preparation
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will be actively studying towards an accounting qualification such as ACCA/CIMA or equivalent and will have experience of working in a similar role with excellent experience of using Excel to an intermediate standard (pivots, lookups etc.).
This leading aviation business look for people who are driven, confident and keen to develop their careers.