Assistant Finance Business Partner (FTSE 100 SUBSIDIARY)
£37,000 - £45,000 (dependent on relevant experience) + study support
Excellent benefits package including bonus, pension and hybrid working model
A truly unique and exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised aviation company. You will join a small successful team who are looking for an ambitious individual.
The successful candidate will step into a reporting focused role, supporting the FBP in maintaining asset accounting and producing accurate management accounts, including meaningful variance analysis. Providing quality financial information for commercial budget holders to make informed business decisions and drive the business to deliver strategic objectives.
- Assist the Finance Business Partner (FBP) in managing accurate asset register through the SAP asset module.
- Acting as a superuser for SAP asset accounting module to include documenting processes & supporting colleagues
- Posting journals for monthly reporting & reconciling balance sheet. Complying with Group reporting requirements.
- Assist the FBP in managing accurate forecasting, provision build & utilisation for related agreements. Scope to extend acquisitions.
- Support updating the Excel financial model for forecast changes
- Support the production of monthly management accounts and monthly updated full year forecast to defined timetables
- Journal preparation and posting for management accounting including calculation of accruals and prepayments
- Analysis of spend against budget and forecast, including overhead analysis and accurate calculation of accruals and prepayments for management accounting.
- Assist with the production of timely financial analysis, monthly internal management information and KPI dashboards, working in partnership with stakeholders.
- Assist with annual financial plan preparation & business plan modelling and assist in the annual audit preparation
- Create reporting to satisfy stakeholder requests, providing challenge where required & highlighting any risks or opportunities with FBP
- Look for workflow improvements within the function to drive efficiency's
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will be actively studying towards an accounting qualification such as ACCA/CIMA or equivalent and will have experience of working in a similar role with excellent experience of using Excel to an intermediate standard (pivots, lookups etc.).
This leading aviation business look for people who are driven, confident and keen to develop their careers.