City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
5 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a part-qualified Assistant Management Accountant on behalf of a growing technology company based in Central London.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, this role would be perfect for a Senior Accounts Assistant, with previous experience preparing the management accounts, who is looking for more exposure to assisting with the production of the management accounts.
There is also an opportunity to supervise the AP Assistant, though no previous supervisory experience is required.
Some of the initial duties for the role are:
- Responsible for managing Group bank accounts on a daily/weekly basis, including reconciliation and monitoring of all bank accounts;
- Producing and managing balance sheet reconciliations;
- Accruals, prepayments, deferred and accrued income;
- Providing detailed analysis on the credit card expenses and travel expenses;
- To supervise the Accounts Payable Assistant and ensure timely and accurate invoice processing and supplier payments;
- To process US sales billing on a monthly basis;
- Monthly P&L analysis in conjunction with commentary for the monthly Board report;
- Assist in preparation of the monthly management accounts inclusive of fixed asset register, nominal journals and other ad-hoc tasks;
- Key finance contact for the Customer Services/Fraud department to resolve issues.
Some of the key requirements are:
- Currently studying ACCA/CIMA;
- Prior month end reporting exposure is essential;
- Excellent communication skills to work closely with all stakeholders;
- A team player and happy to help colleagues when required;
- Intermediate Excel skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.